Managing inventory could be a difficult task when you have a lot of products to be updated on frequently.
In this section:
Updating inventory for products from multiple catalogs at once
QuickSell gives you an ability to update the inventory for all the products in your store through a single excel sheet.
1. Go to QuickSell's web version (web.quicksell.co) and login to your account.
2. Click on the Sync Global Product Data button in the Menu bar on the left-hand side of the screen.
3. Click on Download Template.
4. The template file will get downloaded containing all the product SKUs you have in your store.
5. Now you simply need to update the available quantity against each SKU
To mark the products as Out of Stock, put the inventory as 0
In case you do not wish to update the inventory for a particular SKU, simply leave the inventory column blank.
6. In addition to Inventory, you can also update the Product Price and the Discounted Price for all the products.
7. Once the product details have been updated, go back to your QuickSell dashboard
8. Click on the Sync Global Product Data button again and this time you need to click on Update Product by SKU.
9. File manager will open up -> Select and open the file which has the updated inventory.
That's how easy it is to update the inventory for the products across all the catalogues at once.
A few things to remember:
Each product should have a SKU code which is unique across the entire store
To update the Discounted price, Product price has to be entered as well
Any SKU which is not present in the excel, won't get affected at all
Updating inventory for products in a single catalog
Open the desired catalog
Click on the Share button
Once the excel file downloaded, open it and update the inventory in the
Available Quantitycolumn and save the updates
Come back to QuickSell and click on the Edit button
Select Add/Remove and click on Excel from the Upload new products dialog
Open the file with the product information from the file system
Bulk import product modal will open up where you need to map the excel columns with QuickSell fields.
After mapping the desired fields, click on Next
The Product Identifier will open -here you need to choose either SKU or Product title (whichever is unique for each product)
Click on Upload now.