QuickSell provides you with different group settings and group categories. We will be covering the various group types in this post.
Global groups are groups which will be whose properties automatically apply to all new and existing catalogues by default. QuickSell has two Global groups that are accessible through the Privacy settings screen.
- Global allowed groups: All the members in these groups will be granted access to all of your existing and new catalogues by default. You can override these from the catalogue settings.
- Global blocked groups: All the members will be automatically blocked from accessing all of your existing and new catalogues by default
Accessing global groups
- Tap the Options button in the top right corner of the All catalogue screen.
- Select the Settings button in the Option menu.
- Select the Privacy settings option in the Settings screen.
- You can now access both global groups from this screen. Tap on manage to add and remove groups. To learn how to manage a group check out our guide here.
Catalogue level groups
Catalogue level groups allow you to apply to either block or unblock customer groups solely on a catalogue level. These settings will not be applied to other groups. You can access these groups by following the steps below.
- Open the catalogue whose privacy levels you want to change.
- Tap the Options menu on the top right hand corner of the Catalogue Screen.
- Select the Catalogue Settings option in the Options Menu.
- Scroll till you see the Access level privacy level options in the Catalogue Settings Screen. Select your preferred privacy level and it will be applied on the catalogue.