Through the visitor analytics suite you can understand each of your customers in a detailed manner. The guide below will show you how to get all the relevant metrics for a catalogue visitor.
Analysing customer behaviour on QuickSell
- Select the catalogue whose visitors you want to understand better.
- Tap the Visitors box in the top left of the Catalogue Screen.
- Select the visitor whose catalogue viewing behaviour you want to cover
- You will now be able to see all the activities that this customer has conducted with regards to your catalogue.
Areas covered in the visitor analytics screen
- Customer contact details: This will contain the visitors email address as well as phone number.
- Total view time: This is the total time a customer has spent viewing this particular catalogue across all his sessions
- Percentage viewed: The percentage of all the products the visitor has viewed in the catalogue
- Opens: The number of times the visitor has opened the catalogue.
- Inquiries: The number of inquiries this particular visitor has placed for products in this catalogue.
- Product Interest: Products in the catalogue that the visitor has spent the most time viewing.
- Not seen products: Products in the catalogue that the visitor has not viewed.
- Past viewing sessions: All the times that the visitor has opened the catalogue along with viewing times
- Viewing activity: Products viewed in previous sessions