Within each catalogue you are provided with the functionality to bulk edit details of the products you have uploaded. You can bulk edit from within the app as well as from the desktop version. The following post will cover how to bulk edit products using the app. In order to learn how to use the desktop version to bulk edit, check out our QuickSell Web guide.
- Open the catalogue whose products you wish to edit.
- Tap the Edit button on the bottom right of the Catalogue Screen.
- Choose the products you want to edit by tapping the Checkbox next to each product in the Edit Catalogue Screen.
- Tap the Product details page that will appear on the bottom of the Edit Catalogue Screen after selecting the products you wish to bulk edit
- You can now enter the new product information such as tags,inventory etc in the Bulk Edit Screen. The content you enter will be replicated on all the products you selected.