Using the My Products button you can access your existing product library which will allow you to create a catalogue of products from the products that you have previously uploaded on QuickSell.
Tip: When uploading products from the My Products option all the description field data will be copied as well. You can use this to save time when creating multiple catalogues of the same product.
- Select the My Products option in the Add Products panel.
- Select the catalogue from which you want to add products in the My Products Screen.
- Select the products you want to add as shown in the example above (Catalogue A) and then tap the Back button on the top left of the screen.
- Select any other catalogue from which you want to add products in the My Products Screen.
- Select the additional products you want to add from other catalogues as shown in the example above (Catalogue B)
- Once you have selected all the products that you wish to add in the new catalogue, tap the Add to catalogue button at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Add Products in the Add Products Pop-up that appears.
- These products will now get duplicated into the current catalogue that's being edited.
When adding products from the My Products section, your products get duplicated, which means that if you make any changes to these products, the changes will not propagate to other copies of this product.